Every person entering France must have a valid passport and/or identification card. A visa is required for some nationalities. Please contact your nearest French Embassy or Consulate for further information.
More information on visa requirements can be found on the website of the French Ministry of Foreign Affairs:
Conference participants are encouraged to familiarize themselves with the visa requirements for their country well in advance of the conference. Organizers of the CRiSIS’2016 conference encourage you to apply for visa as early as possible.
Please be advised that the letter of invitation does not imply any obligation on the part of the Conference organizers to provide any kind of financial contribution.
A copy of the letter will be faxed to you, and the original sent by mail, so please ensure that your request is made in advance.
You should include the following information ( A request form will be available here):
- Affiliation (university/institution/company):
- Contact address:
- Phone number:
- Fax number (where the invitation letter will be emailed):
- Address/phone number/fax number of the France Embassy where you want to place the application:
- E-mail address:
- Paper ID:
- Registration confirmation number:
- Passport Number:
- Date and place of birth:
- Date and place of Issue of the passport:
- Expiration date of the Passport: